- Our site uses SSL technology and encryption to support secure on-line transactions.
- Customers must provide full, accurate and legible information in the order form.
- All information provided on the Jafferjees website for registration or for online purchases will be treated in confidence.
- All prices are in Pak. Rs., payable to Jafferjees at par in Karachi, Pakistan.
- For international deliveries, any custom, excise or other duties and levies (if applicable) are the responsibility of the customer. These duties and levies are sometimes applicable in the destination country and are third party costs which are not the responsibility of Jafferjees. If applicable, these duties and levies would be in addition to the shipping charges provided on the website.
- The prices and shipping charges shown while placing an online order do not include any duties/levies for any given country.
- All items offered are subjected to availability at the time of placing your order.
- Jafferjees reserves the right to change designs and prices without notice.
- If you are using the cash on delivery (COD) payment method for a delivery in Pakistan, we request that you please pay the exact amount in cash at the time of delivery.
- As part of our corporate policy, we do not offer personalization service on COD order(s). Should you require further clarification, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders will be processed and delivered once payment is received by Jafferjees.
- Please allow up to a maximum of 15 working days for deliveries within Pakistan. At Jafferjees, we make every effort to deliver the goods to the customer as soon as possible.
- For international orders, please allow up to a maximum of 15 working days for deliveries via courier and up to a maximum of 1 month in case of deliveries via airmail. In case of any delays, Jafferjees will inform you as soon as practicable.
- If incorrect information is provided by the customer and Jafferjees is unable to deliver the order, the customer must pay the cost of the product and the delivery charges. This customer will not be entitled to any product replacement or refund.
- Jafferjees is not liable by way of compensation for any loss (es) suffered by the customer, either directly or as a consequence of any late delivery, miss-delivery, or non-delivery of an order.
Credit/Debit Card Payments (Master/Visa)
- All credit/debit card (master/visa) payments must be authorized online.
- All orders are processed only after receiving due authorization from the credit/debit card processing company. Jafferjees is not liable for any delays or actions of credit/debit card processing companies or their associates.
- In the event of non-authorization of any credit/debit card, Jafferjees is not responsible or liable for all or part failure of non-acceptance and non-authorization of such credit/debit cards.
- Jafferjees may request further information in order to verify the transaction(s), if required by the processing company or their associates.
- Jafferjees will not refund or exchange any online sales under any circumstances.
Currencies Other Than Pakistan Rupees (Rs.)
- As default, all prices are displayed in Pakistani Rupees. However, if you are using the currency conversion provided on the website, please note that all currency conversions are estimated and may not necessarily be the exact price of an item, however, the estimated price will be close to the given price.
- The final price of an item is converted from the prevailing US dollar exchange rate to the Pakistani Rupee.
- Any bank charges/commission for currency conversion is charged additionally by the bank. These bank charges/commission are third party costs which are not the responsibility of Jafferjees.
- We note that the colors seen on a monitor could be different as compared to the actual product ordered. All color swatches shown on our website are an exercise to provide our customers with the maximum available choice of Jafferjees products. However, while we try to accurately depict colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product and the colors appearing on the monitor.